Re: AW: transistor radios Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

I don't know about it being a no-no, but I do know that that Flaming
Lips have done something like this.  I don't know the details, but I do
know that they handed out (perhaps rented?) small headphones and a small
receiver, and transmitted some parts of the audio to these devices.

Wonder how they pulled that off?

Dig