Re: transistor radios and stuff

..which reminds me...
Back in '68 my big brother got a cheap guitar AND one of those
mini-transmitters, basically a 1/4 phone jack without a cord. It took a
hearing-aid battery, and it transmitted an AM signal. Since the range was
only about 20 feet, the frequency probably was not an issue. We played it
through our little leather-clad GE transistr table radio. Considering
neither of us could play for shit, it sounded okay! (LOL)
Sonic Luv,
Tim Mungenast