earth as one big woofer

bonjour.
a few well placed satallite and the aruara borealis could make for one hell of a sound system!!!
what about that death ray audio device that supposedlly could knock down superstuctures?put that sucker down in a dormant volcano crater.
i always wanted to patch into the emergancy warning system in my town with my guitar...play soothing loop of "imagine" for political reasons...
scary visionary