Re: 2nd SUNDAYS LIVE LOOPING tomorrow: WEIRD KALIMBA/Craig McCollough Santa Cruz

Hey Mark, et al.,

I've just joined the list, and I did the show with Rick Walker last
Sunday night - so I feel like I'm coming out of the live looping
closet :-)

  My set went pretty well (I managed to avoid looking like a deer in
headlights, I think :-)
- and it's always great to hear Rick play.

Good luck with that cold!

Cheers,
Craig