Re: Echoplex Footpedal not responding

consider urself fortunate.
like the other person complaining about his edp fc, (and ive said nothing of my personal experience so far), i also have unacceptable reliability with mine.
maybe "perfection" is a word that has no meaning so i will requote.
the probability of the edp controller becoming unreliable over time is too high for serious stage performance.
ANY electronic unit is suseptable to problems due to relativly extreme thermal, humid and electro-magnetic environments.
nothing in my extensive rack has ever gone bad and i used to live in trinidad (caribbean) where it is 90 deg and 80-99% humidity YEAR ROUND.
u can backup ur edp fc all u want but at the end of the day i want other potential users to know that u are LUCKY.
___
Adrian Bartholomew
Leawood KS