Re: Repeater OS2

Sorry to rehash this, just catching up on old mail.

I think it is cool for Access and Electrix to let us know what is coming
down the pipe. I definitely prefer it to Apple's sneak attack where you can
only be sure you aren't buying something immediately-to-be-outdated if you
buy it the day of the announcement.

I think where both Access and Electrix are going wrong is by not following
up with more transparency. Give us a freaking blog or something where an
Electrix engineer says "we're getting behind schedule, we're having
problems
with the power supply, but I think we'll have it fixed up in the next month
and so we'll only be a little late"

If you are going to announce before you are ready, you gotta let people
know
why you are late.

    Kevin