Re: Repeater-- Speculation and disinformation

On 10/14/05, Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, I'd love to talk to the project manager for the JamMan or the
> Loop Station and ask them what their use cases where when they were
> finalizing the design.

Is not the key point here - at least in the case of the Boss pedal -
what they chose to call it? Their own sales material calls it a
"Phrase Recorder"

http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=137

while the original RC20 was called the Loop Station. It seems to me
that in changing the name there was an attempt to define its intended
market more clearly.