Re: Pro tools [not protools] (was Re: Defining "pro")

But I'd say the most common professional, as in someone who earns
their living from playing music, is the cover-band musician, whose job
it is to sound like dozens of other players.  There may not be much
"art" in what they're doing (an entirely different OT thread), but
there is a living being earned through producing music on demand.