RE: EDP FCB

Well, note on channels of the FCB are set globally, so there is no way to
control another device unless it is on the same midi channel. This is a
huge
oversight on Behringer's part, and their limited memory doesn't even allow
reverse-engineer of this feature. Midi channels for program changes (5 per
preset) are set globally too.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com