Re: Programming the Behringer FCB1010 for Echoplex use, a quick guide

Yeah,  even if you were familiar with the programming, you'd have to
have all the settings written out clearly and be able to enter them in
without losing your cool.  Even with the PC editor, If a MIDI
controller drops its memory, it's probably game over unless you've got
a roadie with backup in the wings.

TravisH