RE: Programming the Behringer FCB1010 for Echoplex use, a quick guide

I too went throught the pain and sorrow of programming the FCB1010 by
hand. (By
foot?)

The PC-based tools are great! I use Edward Dixon's tool I picked up from
the
Files section of the FCB1010 Yahoo group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fcb1010/). There is also
http://www.ripwerx.com/RipwerxFcb1010Editor.html, which is Java-based, but
have not tried it.

Since you have to be a member of the Yahoo group to pick up the took, I've
posted it on my server for quick access:

 http://goss.rho.net/fcb1010

(Since this probably bends copyright law quite a bit, I won't keep it up
there
forever.)

One problem is that, if I ever get to a gig and the FCB has lost it's mind,
there's no way I could reprogram it by hand.

- Clint Goss

Email: clint@goss.com
Web:   www.goss.com