Re: Digitech Jam Man

Believe me, if I can this little bugger to do what I want, you'll be
able to HEAR it! 8-}. I may yet try and contact them directly...I've
only tweaking it since Staurday morning.

Finally figured out how the storage works after I created a 22 minute
WAV file and tried to overdub...no way...so the TOTAL time INCLUDING
the overdubs for ALL tracks has to be no more than the "time
capacity." The specs in the back of the manual vaguely say that the
capacity is "1 minute per 5.29 MB, 99 loops per card." Hehe...the
solution was to grab one of my 256 Mb CF cards from my camera kit and
proceed to format it, transfer the file from the computer, and start
laying down some overdubs.

Looks like I'm gonna need another mixer, as the routing is getting a
little hairy with only 8 in and 2 out. Between the computer's I/O, the
A/B box off the guitar, the JamMan, and the 2IN/2OUT of the
Vortex,it's getting too crowded. I'll definitely need it when the
other two Vortexes get here.

Still trying to see where to best route the output from the box to
keep the "sound" as clean as possible, since a number of people here
and elsewhere have commented on some altering happening.

Onward!

Dennis Moser