Musical places/venues in London?

Hey, my name is Daniel Fredriksson, I'm a musician from the north of
Sweden. I'm not a looper yet, but plan to get in to it. I'm into
experimental music and folk/worldmusic.

This might be a little OT, but I hope it's OK.
I'm going to London tomorrow, sort an educational visit. I have one
day of and will go and spread some cd:s around the town. Sort of
promos for my solostuff and also for a band called Godrun.

Does anyone have suggestions to venues that would book  an as yet
unsigned band from Sweden if they really like the music? Godrun plays
rock/punkmusic with a worldmusic-touch and backtrack throuch an MPC.
Also booking agencys/record labels/festival etc is interesting.

Actually, any other suggestions for places of musical interest in
London I would be thankful for!

Thanks a bunch!

Daniel Fredriksson
daniel@silkwood.se