Re: [LOOP] World instruments samples?

I've been using a software called TaalMala, just for tabla and Pakhawaj
indian drum samples, they're tunable and of course you can set tempo's,
you
can also take the taals apart and reconfigure them to suit yourself and
save the results. It's not too badly priced (60.00 for the full featured
package) as well. They also have a larger program that includes 14
different Indian instruments, I think it's about 150.00 for the full
package.
http://www.taalmala.com/

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada