Re: EDP preset secret???

I use only two most of the time--the first with loopcopy set to
sound,quantizing set to cycle, and auto-record on, and the second with
loopcopy and quantizing turned off.  I use the first to build pieces
off a foundation loop (usually either percussion tapped out on the
guitar or an ostinato), I use the second for pieces which have
multiple sections which contain no common audio.

TravisH