RE: What's wrong with loops

--- David Gans <david@trufun.com> wrote:

> >A deeply ingrained feeling that the world is a
> piece of shit.

I can only think of the Hanky the Christmas Poo song
about how poop is everything...  I guess it's context
too eh?  Poop on your shoe, not good, poop on the
ground that feeds a plant that feeds a cow that makes
milk to become icecream... nice!

 music.  The
> >answer is *always* something missing in the
> context.

I always wonder why some forms of music don't work for
me outside of a live context, and others only seem to
work in a recorded form.  Do other people have these
issues?

Mark