Forbidden Planet

Happy Gnu Year, Loopers!

I finally saw "Forbidden Planet."
The "music" IS as great as everyone says, although I'm not sure if I'd like it as much on its own.
The sets and effects are quite good.
I have accepted Anne Francis as my savior.
No, I'm not kidding...I'm building a secret altar to her in my basement music room.
Don't tell my wife.

On an unrelated note, they had a 3 Stooges marathon for New Year's Eve on one of the Beantown channels, and Mr Klobuchar, I thought of you!

With Best Wishes for a Peaceful 2006 (hey, it COULD happen!!),
Tim Mungenast

Timothy Mungenast
mungenast@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.