Re: Electrix Website Down: a bad omen?

On Jan 8, 2006, at 4:35 PM, burnett@pobox.com wrote:
> .../ I thought your claim is light on facts or details.

my looping compadre and fellow enthusiast of the loop-ed sound,

you are correct.

i am light on facts and details.

i lied about it being a joke. this man (whose name hasn't been broached
to me) did not quit out of hatred of us but fear of being able to
complete the task.

however, i am so frustrated at being teased in this way i will continue
to make light of the situation until i own a second PCM-80 or perhaps
Bob Amstadt (ellis island error? Arnstast was a town which JS Bach was
teaching latin and writing 6 hrs of music for mass on sundays. an
omen?) completes his publisiced task of producing a looping unit which
i can mate with.

until then i will extemporanise my rumour-filled knowledge of the inner
workings of Electrix 2: Electrix Boogaloo until such time as this
charlatan has revealed himself to us to be the actual and genuine
article or time demonstrates that my dubious source is indeed correct.

right now the Electrix mkII site is corroborating my unscrupulous
sources.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com