RE: WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: ONLINE

(and sometimes weird, I noticed in the LD stats the other day that a small
number of people were referred to LD from a site called
extremeblowjobs.com. I can only guess why there would be a link to LD
there.)

Not to get too detailed about it, but those referrer stats aren't all that
reliable. They are OK for getting a sense of things, but I wouldn't read
too
much into a "small number" of anything that comes up in a report.

-- Sarth