RE: question for KIM

honestly, I never understand problems like this, since any mail program
created in the last 10 years has easy to use mail filtering options. So
you
just set up a separate directory and filter LD mail into it so it doesn't
get in your way. pretty easy.

I would agree with you if not for the fact that outlook on my new machine
has decided my "move to" filter really means "copy to and mark as read" so
now get LD emails in my LD folder (marked unread) AND in my inbox (marked
as
read).

I hate Microsoft.

-- Sarth