Re: 2nd EDP+ for stereo

From: "Luis Angulo" <labalou2000@yahoo.com>

> ok,so far so good except when i do a lot of replace
> they drifted at times out of sync, has that happen to
> you yet?

It did when I first bought the units as they were not set correctly. Below
are the settings that I discovered were critical parameters to sync the
two
units:

MIDI
ControlSource=Ctr (FIRST CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL.could be
"not" as well)

Timing
Sync=OUT (SECOND CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL)
Threshold=0 (THIRD CRITICAL SETTING, NOT IN MANUAL...NEEDS TO BE SET TO 0)

Kris