Re: [LOOP] Slimming down the digests

I say we all revert back to DOS and 8080/8086 machines, where the format
of
our boring text emails is at least complementary to our machines.  Better
yet, let's become real men and women and get servers in our homes with
UNIX
on them, where we write all our emails in ELMS or edit them in VI. Whoops,
sorry....I forgot to use caveman language. I hope the size of this message
doesn't offend anyone.... :)

K-

[insert via imagination picture of CD with a "more info" link to:
http://www.krispenhartung.com/xperimentus]