RE: Looperlative - Max Time?

Yeah, I'm with you Rick.  I always thought my JamMan's
32sec total limit to be more than enough time.  When I
found out the Looperlative's specs I felt that they
were pretty generous.  I think if you need more than
that you're probably better off with some other sort
of device like a multitrack recorder.  If you don't
care about feedback Digital Performer's POLAR is a
great looper that allows as much time as you have ram
for.

Mark