RE: Looperlative - Max Time?

At 04:43 AM 1/30/2006, mrweasel wrote:

>Kim Flint wrote:
> > And I agree with Rick, when people use loop time as some measure of
> > goodness for a looper, I'm baffled. What would you do with all this
> > loop time? If any of you are planning to do a show where you make 10
> > minute long loops, please don't invite me!
>
>And by the way. It's not about making 10 minute long loops. You just seem
>miss the point.

yeah, I'm kinda dumb about all this looping stuff. So can you explain what
your point is then? Cause I've apparently missed it in the few posts you
made on this topic. I saw that you criticized the Looperlative because its
466 seconds of stereo loop time is not enough for you. But you never
explained what it is you would be doing with the Looperlative that would
use up all that time.

So how about if you walk me through your looping process and show me
exactly what it is you would do that would use up all 466 seconds? I would
be really interested to know. And try to remember that the Looperlative
has
little in common with a Repeater or an Echoplex, so try to stick to the
functions and features that the Looperlative actually has.

thanks!
kim