Roland GR1 for sale

HI,

sorry for putting this here, but I thought there could be some people
here who may be interested.

Since I got a Les Paul one week ago which offers a lot of sustain and
tone flexibility, I don't need the GR1 anymore.
It is in good condition and comes with GK2 pickup, power supply, GK
cable, original manual and original packaging.
If you have any questions regarding this device please send me an email.
A note regarding the GK-2: It's best to mount it on a Les Paul type
guitar, because you don't have to raise the strings. On a strat style
guitar, you may have to rise the strings, this may feel uncomfortable.

I'm asking 230 Euro, the synth is located in Wuppertal, Germany. You're
welcome to test it if you live in my area. Worldwide shipping is also
not a problem. I would also trade for a Roland VG8 (with some extra
money from my side) or a Roland GP100 or similar rackdevice.

Thanks, Janosch