Re: Re: Re: Questions about EHX Looper

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, David Morton wrote:

> Oh that's reassuring, I hadn't realised anyone had been through the
> process already.

I could have sworn I mentioned it on this list when I got it back a couple
a weeks ago, but probably in a reply in-thread to someone else who
mentioned the E-H 16sec, and it probably got buried in the rest of the
traffic on list.

No worry, just wanted to mention it works great with the chip upgrade.
They sent me an email when they received it, an email with the UPS
tracking number when they sent it back out to me. They replaced a broken
slider for free, and possibly all the sliders: my slider tips were all
white when I sent it, but multi-colored when I received it back.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html