Re: Do I need that EDP?

i am looking for more suggestions on this tone issue,i
am going from my GP-100 amp modeler into my mackie
1202 which has the EDP in the Aux and then into a
yamaha P.A.powered monitor.I find The sound still a
bit sterile and punch lacking  would a dedicated
guitar power amp like the mesa boogie 20/20 and a
guitar cabinet make a difference or warm it up?

www.luis-angulo.com