From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Hardware Sequencer Suggestions
Date: 08/03/06 15:00

I'm looking for some advice to replace my laptop setup with a hardware
sequencer if possible.

The "basics" of my looping is done with acoustic guitars and echoplex,
along with various sound modules for bass, drums, keys fed by the
computer which contains a large amount of short midi clips I call
up or shut off through a midi foot controller.

So basically I'm looking for a sequencer to store and call up midi loops
at will, through a foot controller. Sounds aren't important due to my
sound modules. It's more about live performance control being able to
turn on and off or switch loops or multiple loops, etc.

Last 2 I checked out were an MPC1000 and a Yamaha QY100 which both were
close but had limitations to them. Before I read another manual I
thought I'd ask here.

Thanks ---> rick :O)

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2