Re: Hardware Sequencer Suggestions

Reading the manual on this one now actually. Very nice.
Essentially a QY100 with much more control.

Where I get unsure is can you switch between pattern/loops/ via
footswitch or midi foot controller with these?? The manual on the QY100
says you can with a foorswitch, but it only scrolls forward and not
backward it appears. Only hitch I can see so far for my uses.