Re: guitar/trumpet duo

Depending on how this first festival goes, next year, I'll be expanding
the
it to include more folks from around the country, and world. If I can get
200-300 people to show at this one, multi-national will be very promising.
I'm doing as much promotion as any other pro act that comes into down, so
we'll see. This experimental festival is an experiment unto itself!

Kris