De : David Morton [mailto:dmorton@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 mars 2006 14:18
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : Re: video during shows -- (was: Re: stumbling around in the
dark.....)

On 3/24/06, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
> I have a question I've been asking myself about this. I'm performing
at the
> Monkey next month, and it has a projection video screen. I've been
wondering
> whether to duplicate my laptop display to the screen, showing the
looping
> software interface.

My initial reaction is that were I in the audience (which I won't be
'cos I'm the other side of the big pond) I would be appalled to find I
had the choice of watching a computer display, squeezing my eyes
tightly shut or running screaming out into the night.

I spend way too much time staring at computers of one sort or another
and really wouldn't want to be confronted with such a display during
my off time.

Sorry if that's an overly-negative response, but it's an honest one.