Re:Re: video during shows Winamp vis on live music

>I think the visual plug-ins of Winamp is better than iTunes and a lot
>better then MS Media Player. I don't know if can be applied to a
>stream, as when you perform music.

hi Per,
Yes, it's possible to do that with winamp.

, just set the play location to "linein://"

we did this in Mathon the year before you were there, with Bernhard's
projector and Matthias' nephew Johnny  hacking the visualisations.

It does respond to the music, but a bit behind the beat.

andy butler