Re: power is nothing without control (was Re: Filter-Looper Swapping)

I agree that it is a bummer and would be good. I would like that and
have requested it, as I have others have as well.

Hopefully it is a feature that will be added.

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com