Re: semi OT first Thomas Dolby tour in ages

On Apr 3, 2006, at 2:59 AM, Stephen Goodman wrote:
>  another track from the vid, "Near Earth Object" that was pretty good
> too, a bit more euro I remember thinking.

one of the most amazing things about that album is that it was
commissioned, composed, and recorded in a month.

he expected two months to do it, which is why the E-Mu Morpheus was
used in a lot of places he was expecting to use the Yamaha VL-1. it
arrived soon after the mooks at Miramar had demanded the album a month
early.

he probably won't perform it, but i would love to see him do "Valley of
the Mind's Eye" live.
---
Suit & Tie Guy
www.suitandtieguy.com