Re: CODA -- TO A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> That's a great quote, by the way. I really like it, and may try to
> incorporate it into something sometime. Do you know for sure it is
> "original" with Hellmut Hattler? If I quote him I would want to make
> sure I was correctly attributing it.

I found it on a fan site about the group Kraan:
http://www.spacelook.de/kraan/kraan.htm

The complete Quote is:
Musik ist der Rauch, der entsteht, wenn ein Musiker sich verbrennt. Je
nachdem, aus welchem Holz er geschnitzt ist, bleibt entsprechend viel
Asche übrig.

The second part translate to: dependend on the wood he is made of, more
or less ashes will remain.

The word "Asche" could also be understood as synonym for money... Don't
know if the quote was made with this double meaning in mind or not.

If you want to prove the authenticity, I'd ask Klaus Unland, the guy who
runs the site.

Stefan

--

  [][]  [][][]  [][]  [][][]