Re: Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

Hey Per,

I'm at your Apple Podcast site and I'm loving your
tunes. (as usual)  I don't know how much of that is
looped with Mobius, but I'm going to assume that
"Mobius Flute Solo" is.  As with the other tracks, I
hear sequenced stuff as well as your live looping.
When you play live, as in the gig today, do you
include that aspect?  If so, what hardware or software
are you using?  Is it coming from the same laptop
that's running Mobius?  How do it go? HOW DO IT GO?!

Mark