Re: Indigo i/o

Well, then it seems I'm pretty much par here.

To answer Per, I input directly from a minidisc recorder's outputs, a
cassette deck (both maxed at -12Db) and a stereo mic. I didn't expect
much from the direct mic, but the results from line level inputs threw a
flag.  Running them all through a Mackie 1202, I could pump it up to
reasonable.  It seems that to incorporate this into a performance rig,
I'm gonna need a mixer on either side unless I  want to run everything
through the laptop all the time. I suppose I could get a mixer with subs
capabilities (1604 or the like) and do some creative patching.

90% of the time in performance, I'll just run Live5, with do direct
input in the laptop.  I was looking forward to experimenting with Mobius
in a live setting.  But, I don't want to have to repatch everything
mid-set.

still scheming;
dm

--