[off topic] looking for software job

hey fellow loopers,

 Well, yesterday I was laid off from Euphonix. Yet again the reminder that
the
field of high end mixing consoles is a small market, and too many people
have
only a small piece of the pie (SSL anyone?)... anyways, change is good.. :)

 I thought I would throw my resume out to the list, in case anyone has any
opportunities in thier office, or know of any.

 The highlevel overview is, I am a software engineer of 20+ years, I've
spent
the last 10 mostly working for music/media related companies (Opcode,
Digidesign, Emu, Apple, and Euphonix). I have developed code for Windows,
Mac,
vxWorks, as well as embedded systems. My background includes alot of
low-level
and performance critical development, but also middleware and application
level
work. I live, and am looking for work, in the general silicon valley area.
For the details, please check out my resume. I am continuing to work on the
details from Euphonix, as I was there 4+ years, but everything else is up
date.. thanks for any help.. :)

http://www.musetrap.com/cpr/resume

peace
-cpr