Re: AW: Compact Flash cards for Repeater??

It is not a speed issue.  The repeater uses the card to emulate an IDE
interface, which is different then just about all other devices that uses
compact flash cards.  You have to find one with the hitachi chipset.
These
aren't made any more, which sucks, but your timing is good because you can
still get them from a company called pretec.  For more information get
onto
the repeater users yahoo group, there are specific part numbers there of
verified cards.
Jon