Re: I want to sell your CD through our stores

On 23 maj 2006, at 00.40, Charlie Milkey wrote:

> if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is :)
> it sounds like a great deal though

Not talking about Vendpro in specific, but many of the new internet
based CD sale shops seem to miss out on the fundamental factor that
has to be there in the first place: a market.

What does it help to put products on display if there are no people
out there looking for this product? My understanding of this concept
is a certain way of degrading the value of the product. This all
happens because of the general character of the internet, the
infrastructure that makes spam a viable business idea only because
you can send out billions of "offers" knowing that if only 0,00001
percent of the population is stupid enough to buy into it the cost-
benefit analysis will work out.

While some enterprises are typically looking for actors that want to
put out CD's for sale traditional record labels are looking for
artist that motivate people to buy CD's.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)