Re: Suggestions for writing your own custom looping VSTs

Answering my own question (from the Cycling '74 site):
"If you want to tweak your own plug-ins, you might want to consider
Max/MSP, which includes everything you need to develop your own
plug-ins."  Now I know how I'll be spending my summer vacation. . .

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net