RC-50 glitch

Hi everyone!

I'm on the verge of buying my first looper and i'm thinking about the
RC-50. I've read some reviews but one thing has me worried. Apparently
when you record a loop and press stop, the pedal should start playing
the loop from the beginning but instead there's supposedly a 0.5 sec
silence before the sound starts. Could somebody who actually owns this
unit tell me if this is true? If it is, then i feel that it is a
serious problem and might go for the JamMan instead...

thanks

--
Kimmo