Interface? (was Re: Benefits of Undo)

This brings up a good question I've been pondering.

I'm having a kick ass time with the Live/Mobius setup
but one thing that's problematic is that I find myself
having to mouse around from time to time because I'm
trying to keep my floor set up simple.  I tried multi
bank presets with my FCB1010/Repeater setup but I
found it too confusing.  I see you posted that link
and I'm going to look into them, but until that I was
thinking that perhaps NI KORE controller could be the
way to go considering I'm already using
Reaktor/Absynth and Battery as well as a few Kontakt
powered sample instruments.  I just like the idea that
the controller displays information.

I'd like to hear what people are using for desktop
controllers for computer setups these days.  I've hear
that KORE has some issues but these all seemed to be
related to using it as an audio interface which
wouldn't be the way I'd use it.  Anyone using KORE
from within Mobius?

Mark