Re: praising the X/Y vector concept (was: kaoss pad porn (NOT OT IT LOOPS)

Thanks for the reminder, Kris. Hipno's looking way cool! :-)  My next
gig (quartet in Italy) will utilize spy cameras for projection. If I
can find money to get Hipno I may look into it after that (not
probable though, since I'm saving up for an EWI first hand)

per