Re: Rolls RM65B 6 x 4 Mixer

I've been using one for a couple of years and there's things I like and
things I
don't like....
Things I like:
compact size only 1u in the rack,
if you're using the xlr imputs you can reconfigure the 1/4 inputs to be
inserts
effects loop for all channels with a stereo return controllable from the
front
mono monitor send controllable for each channel also on the front, (I
used it as
a 2nd effects loop)
you can chain to a second unit without giving up channels
pretty decent sound

Things I don't like:
all the inputs and outputs are on the back, it's a shallow unit so you
need long
skinny hands if it happens to be inbetween deeper units
the mic sensitivity controls are little tiny knobs also on the back and
nearly
impossible to adjust when it's in the rack
no seperate volumne contol for the headphone jack

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca