Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

awesome, yeah i downloaded a bunch of those plugs tonight. i really like  a large majority of what i found on that site.
would love to hear some of your songs.
did you modify your setting on your thinkpad? i ended up following some instructions someone posted about optimization in the past.
seems to do the trick.

i  never use the fingerprint reader as it makes me very paranoid!
ha!

spending money online is always a weird thing. especially on plugins as you never touch the cash or actually touch the device you just paid for. i sound like i am 85.
yeehaw!
c.