Re: EDP ignorance

snip
--rick--
> It's funny, but two artists I know,  Andre  and Claude Voit no longer
>use
> techniques that they used to use that are
> techniques that really turned me on.    Specifically,  Andre's use of an
> old roland drummachine to play his loop fragments like melodic jungle
> patterns and Claude's use of sequencing to control the EDP)
>
> I guess artists have to grow.............but the things they did could
> only be done with the EDP
> (or I guess, now,  Mobius in software).

nono Rick
My happy birthday LD song was done this way
http://www.box.net/public/i8mm09190d#main
with the help of an old Dennis Leas post about change ringing
http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/199901/msg00461.html
I use the 4 plain hunt sequence with 4 loops/bells in delay mode
panned L, 20%, -20%, R.   the dry guitar is center.
recorded as exactly as played (no multitrack or editing whatsoever)

I still do a lot of experiments this way (sequenced EDP), 2 tunes in
Zurich
where done this way.

Claude