Re: Question to Claude (Was EDP ignorance)

Oh for sure I'm not there.  No arguments there!  I'm just starting out,
and I know have a ton to learn.  I'd just like to see it in action,
honestly.  I love the videos that are out of Zoe, Krispen, Arthur Lee,
Kid Beyond, etc. because I get to somewhat experience the performance
and I get inspired to try all sorts of new stuff!

--Josh