How to fix a failing LED display

Hi all - I recently tried to fix a flickering LED display on a Roland TD-10
drum machine/sequencer. I used Precision Electronics Cleaner which is
basically ether and nasty ingredients meant to spray on circuits, wash away
dirt and evaporate leaving no residue. Well it seemed to work but now the
display is deteriorating.

After having taken the TD-10 apart and finding the LED display I sprayed
the
liquid cleaner on it. Then allowed to evaporate or dry for over 24 hours
before reassembling and powering up. The LED was working and the flickering
was gone. Success! Then - I had a gig which took me away for a few days and
I left the TD-10 at the studio in seemingly good working order. When I
returned I powered up the TD-10 to begin recording and I noticed the bottom
portion of the display has a line through it and that portion of the menu
is
not readable! I didn't see this before. I explored further pushing other
buttons to bring up other windows within the display. The line across the
bottom persisted and menu unreadable for all windows and some windows
showed
nothing but a complete blank screen. Sometimes a line flickers across the
middle of the screen... The LED seems to be dying a slow death!

Can I buy a new LED or do I have Roland repair. Any info or advice?

Thanks

LS