Re: Looping device comparison chart

Per, this is great and extremely handy. Even though I'm not in the market for a looper, I like being familiar with the various devices and this should be a help to those who post to the list about whether this or that device has this or that feature. There are a few possible additional columns I might like to see - maximum loop/delay time (which I know isn't always identifiable with the more sophisticated devices); whether the device is rack-mount or floor-mount; and whether it has a dynamic display or not.

Given the popularity of older devices, I'd (predictably) love to see this expanded to include some of the old saws like the Lexicon JamMan, E-H 16-second DDL (orig and re-issue), modified PCM42, Zoom pedals, etc. I could personally only fill in the blanks for the old commoner's favorite Digitech PDS-2000 & PDS-8000 (then again, I bet half of the people here could!).

thanks for sharing this.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

On Wed Aug 16 7:19 , Per Boysen sent:

This handy chart is a leftover from a magazine article I wrote. Might
be helpful for comparing different looping devices:
http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

Thank you Roland Scandinavia for lending me an RC-50 unit for
testing! ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)